Destination Palm Springs: Everybody's Bikini Body

Mar 25, 2016

IMG_9673

IMG_9676
IMG_9710
IMG_9751
IMG_9656
IMG_9655
IMG_9700
IMG_9845
IMG_9877
IMG_9878



Every time I'm invited down to Palm Springs my heart skips a beat, and this trip was no different. Last weekend I had the pleasure of spending a weekend at the Parker hotel with Target previewing the new swim collection. Early Saturday morning we met up for breakfast before hiking the Canyons, which was a bit hard for this east coast gal. Was such a fun workout though and sorta had me missing being more outdoors. Sometimes I can be such a city girl.


IMG_9895
IMG_9901
IMG_9915
IMG_9920
IMG_9929
IMG_9968



I spent most of the weekend in swimsuits and coverups. It's not yet summer weather in New York so I don't take any moment for granted! You might also be noticing a trend going on here, I'm really into the whole Stars & Stripes, Americana trend. It's so playful and easy to style and looks great holding a hot dog, very 4th of July. Target's approach to swimwear this season is more than body positive. The campaign revolves around how everyone is a bikini body, there is a fit for literally every body! We all have issues picking out a swimsuit and everyone's body is different. As I've gotten older I've gained more of a bust. It just happened out of the blue, so I went for a more sporty top when lounging by the pool and a black mesh top for an edgy vibe. 

There are so many different styles to choose from so take a look and find a suit that really fits you (click here)







21 comments:

  1. These swimsuits look awesome on you! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quand j'essaie d'être naturelle -les cheveux au vent et tout le tralala- sur les photos, c'est jamais aussi génial aha
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The olive one piece with the olive shorts!!! Absolutely pops on your skin. The hair is growing on me, gives you a bad-ass edge.
    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  4. These swimsuits are all so cute!

    -Michelle
    http://takeaim.nu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings from www.photoeditingcompany.com ,

    Nice images you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She definitely rock anything she wears.
    Nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colorful photography you have shared . I liked your photos . A lot of thanks for your post .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the detailed article.Thanks again.


    ReplyDelete
  9. You have nice body. I like the way you mix your bikini pixel gun 3d

    ReplyDelete
  10. The presentation of the article is very good, every word written has a meaning and is very useful for the readers. I hope that you can write useful articles for readers like this, we also have several articles that are also interesting to read.
    Sbobet88 Login

    Situs Sbobet88

    ReplyDelete
  11. APK IDNPlay Deposit Pulsa 10rb Tanpa Potongan, kini sudah tersedia dan bisa kamu akses dengan mudah hanya dengan menggunakan 1 user id resmi IDN Poker Terbaru yakni Pokervit.

    Dengan menggunakan APK IDNPlay IDN Poker 2021, Kamu sudah bisa mengakses semua jenis permainan idn yang sudah tersedia. Dengan minimal betting dimulai dari Rp 1.000 sampai Rp 5.000.

    Tidak hanya itu saja, kamu juga berkesempatan untuk mendapatkan bonus new member 20%, Bonus Rollingan Harian, Bonus Rollingan Mingguan, dan Bonus Refferal 10% yang berlaku seumur hidup.

    Login IDNPlay Poker Indonesia
    Login IDN Poker

    APK IDNPlay

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's great post. i really like the content, is presentable. about girls in swimsuit and bikinis. our jaipur escort service also offers bikini jaipur call girls. so enjoy escort service in jaipur. you website is really nice at the level of user experience.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Agen Judi Casino Up-to-date dengan Bonus Banyak dengan Begitu Komplet – Pemilihan bandar judi boleh benar-benar melelahkan bagi para yang memang belum paham dari mana seharusnya validasi pencarian dilakukan. Saat untuk yg memang sudah benar-benar sadar dan paham, para tentunya akan bebas sangat gampang sekali menarik semuanya.

    Bahkan bahwa anda telah paham, kamu dapat dapat bandar judi casino up-to-date terpercaya dengan cara yang sangat mudah sekali. Nah pertanyaannya merupakan apakah yang boleh dijalankan untuk kami bebas paham?

    Nah terpenting sebelum kita coba memilihnya, hendak semakin bagus andaikata ayoodropship.com laksanakan pencarian pengumuman yg benar. https://reglescasinos.com Kita dapat pilih berbagai bahan pertimbangan ketika yakin memutuskan pilihan terlewat satunya berdasarkan pada bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing. Feel free to visit my website;

    ReplyDelete
  15. It’s always useful to read through content from other authors and use something from other sites.

    ReplyDelete

  16. Hi there, You have done an excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Humanities Assignment Help provides expert guidance in subjects like history, philosophy, literature, sociology, and cultural studies. With professional assistance, learners can enhance writing skills, meet academic standards, and gain deeper insights into human society, culture, and intellectual traditions. Boost your academic success with our expert Humanities Assignment Help tailored to simplify complex concepts and improve your grades.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved