Modern City

Sep 26, 2015

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Sweater: Ganni, Skirt: Clover Canyon, shoes: Coach, bag: Elizabeth & James 

As much as I'd like to live in jeans and basic tops my entire life I'm coming to the slow realisation that I can't..that's pretty much it..I just can't haha. I feel like i'm taking off a band aid right now. Going into Fall (although my favorite month) makes me sad, because this means summer is over, which mean no more roof top BBQ's not like I was invited to any..but that's cool I didn't want to go anyways...I was super busy and stuff and it probably went strait to spam.

You're going to be seeing a lot of this Ganni sweater. It's the perfect amount of oversize with a huge collar I can hid my face into and since I like to spice things up (cause I'm very cool and unpredictable) I added this pop of green, the texture reminds me of plastic which is a great thing to stare at when you're bored.

* Currently in Nicaragua follow my SUPER INTERESTING snapchat: trop_rouge
( you'll wish you could have those 39secs of your life back at the end..but you can't, you can never get those seconds lost and for that I apologize in advance )

22 comments:

  1. gorgeous & very chic!

    http://www.myhappynook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool skirt! Love how it looks with the sweater!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous (dare I say even better than jeans and t-shirt?!) - that jumper is amazing!

    http://www.shotfromthestreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you re sooo cooool I love you, You re big inspiration to me! :)))
    Style by Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look, the skirt is really cool

    L.A

    http://www.itsaboutla.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This combo is amazing! Looks so cozy also!

    www.tusksandtails.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the skirt on you. Its feminine with an edge. The sweater looks super comfortable, perfect for fall and the shoes were just the right combination to add flair.

    P.S. I follow you on snapchat and the 39secs are worth it. very entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute plaid sweater!
    http://www.thebohoflow.com/2015/09/23/street-denim-dress-chic/
    http://www.thebohoflow.com/2015/09/23/street-denim-dress-chic/
    With love,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Hope you're having a great time x

    http://www.fashioliezta.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Going summer and coming winter most of fashion style changes according to outfit attire but in any season skirt still get famous and it always make fashionable.
    My fashion jewellery online shopping

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  12. $59.8 ugg 5803/5825/5854,
    $79 ugg 5815,
    $99 ugg 1873,
    all shoes are free shipping.please visit: http://www.classicugg.org

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic blog you got here,I enjoyed reading some of your posts.

    online intimates

    ReplyDelete
  14. Choosing the right Lingerie wholesalers who supply you the latest women's summer collection for your company is become easy if you follow some step we discuss here.
    Wholesale Lingerie

    ReplyDelete
  15. You made some good quality points there. I did a search on the topic and found many people will agree with your blog.
    lingerie online

    ReplyDelete
  16. have read many blogs in the net but have never come across such a well written blog. Good work keep it up
    vibratori online

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved