Meeting Sam Edelman

Aug 15, 2014

DSC_0712

IMG_0674
IMG_0675
DSC_0728
IMG_0677
Top: Sam Edelman, pants: Sam Edelman, shoes: Sam Edelman


Yesterday I had the chance to meet Sam Edelman and his gorgeous wife Libby. So awesome to meet such talented people who happen to share the same love as I do for my hometown Biarritz! The new apparel collection for SS15 is seriously so rad. A bunch of new prints I can't wait to wear! Really wish I could share more, but I guess you'll just have to wait. You can check out my last post here where I'm sporting the fall line!

INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | FACEBOOK

12 comments:

  1. That outfit -- so simple, yet so good. I love, love, love that top.

    DW | www.daundra.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the best Celine dupe sandals from Sam Edelman. Lucky you for meeting him; his shoes are gorgeous!

    :)

    http://wideseanoanchor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY COOL
    http://thepocketstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting about the clothes range!! I loveee the shoes!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is like 1000000 levels of exciting. YAY. I love Sam.

    http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving nude tones for fall.

    Alexamjohnson.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. If i could like Juliette Laura's (comment above me) I would 50 times because I feel the same way.

    xo
    Maggie A
    LOVE MAVIN

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your loafers!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome I love your shoes ….I wish to seeing more Designs shoes so please continue it…………

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved