Back to routine

Mar 2, 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jacket: Kenneth Cole, Top: American Apparel, shorts: Porter Grey, Shoes: Converse, Necklace: LaCondessa,

All black with a touch of pink from LaCondessa. I feel like I haven't worn all black in such a long time. This look is defiantly a staple piece for me...totally hitting the comfort zone of dark, dark. After going thru my closet I found this Kenneth Cole Jacket I had completely forgot about. Seriously...shame on me.

I planned on bringing my little brother home with me this weekend. I want to hang out with Pierce before he realizes how uncool I actually am (he's six). I planned on taking him shopping, letting him pick out whatever he wants, some late night Wii games and a trip to the Zoo. Unfortunately he wasn't feeling well and was not behaving very nicely, so punishment! Haha. I miss him uncontrollably though.

For those of you who do not know know Pierce take a peek here

21 comments:

  1. loving this entire black outfit and scarf too.
    <3 Daisy

    blooomingdaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw he's adorable! I can see where he gets all his good looks from :D You're such a fabulously stylish and good big sis Chris! Hope y'all enjoy an awesome weekend...that is if he gets his act together right?! haha

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had watched this video you linked to before out of curiosity of what you do with your hair but it didn't answer my question exactly :) I wanted to know what you do to your hair to style it when dry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this outfit! That jacket is dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really cool way to wear your scarf...it looks like a hoodie but reminds me of how ladies in the 50s/60s wore the scarves when they went out. Kind of an interesting contrast against the rest of your edgy, urban look.

    The Quiet Spaces

    ReplyDelete
  6. Il est super sympa ton short! et j'aime bien le collier aussi ;)

    www.jaiencorecraque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have beautiful hair, skin, style.
    You`re fantastic, honey :)
    I`m following you.
    Much love,
    Stefany
    from
    http://stefanystrange.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit!

    www.thepursesnatcher.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing pictures!! :)
    Lot of kisses
    The Sky

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely polka dots!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute. Love the shorts and Converse!


    - Shannon
    www.shannonsometimes.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the all black look! and hearing about your family =)
    xo
    Elizabeth

    http://theantiquarian-elizabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing outfit, you look simply stunning :) I just came across your blog: it's great, and it would be awesome to keep in contact with you. I'd love for you to pop by my blog sometime, and if you like it, we can follow each other :) Go ahead and follow me if you like what you see, and I promise I'll follow back!
    xoxo, Veena

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @VeenaMcCoole

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the outfit. The shorts espeesh.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the outfit!!!!

    http://lipsnstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your style!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved