Feb 15, 2012

Rebecca Minkoff Fall 12

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday was probably the busiest of all days for me as well as the most exciting. Before heading to the show I stopped over at Rebecca's show room where clothes had been pulled for me to wear. Decided to mix and match, and obviously had to incorporate my fox stole I bought in Copenhagen.
Sat front row next to Carolina and Aimee. The collections vibe is so upbeat and full of these amazing prints and mermaid patterned blazers. Defiantly had my eye on the furry leather jackets and tri-toned cardigans....simple and perfect.
I'll be posting phone pics soon, I find myself taking more photos with my iphone these days than with anything else.
Follow via Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. I just love all those glittery pieces in the first 2 photos! xx


    The Niknok Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful outfit!<3

    http://apieceofmycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg your outfit is amazing. It has so many pieces going on and yet they're all uniform. Also, love the new hairstyle and makeup...you should try experimenting more in that area!

    And about the Rebecca Minkoff show...seriously love those dope metallic striped pants and the snakeskin sleeves!

    http://thequietspaces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous collection, thanks to you for this revelation, once again - amazing!

    http://il-specchietto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these shots!

    www.thepursesnatcher.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous hair!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous photos!!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous collection and you look incredible.

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh.my.god! That is so exciting. What a great show. The yellow jacket with snakeskin patches. Ugh. I want it. The colours are all lovely. You look so great! I can't get over your hair! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am slowly but surely falling in love with Rebecca Minkoff as a designer! And you look great!


    - Shannon
    www.shannonsometimes.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the look!!! and so nice photos!!!
    http://www.facebook.com/SweetieLifeByCristi

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have the same eye shape you have (deep set/hooded), I'm biracial too and I have eyes like my dad, deep set with full brows, so hooded that I can't make a point or wing in the "normal" place like I see on others. I noticed your cateye/liner shape is very unique and seems to work for that eye shape. Can you do a tutorial please? Nice look. Thanx.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I’ve never really been a handbag girl but carrying a small Rebecca Minkoff Mac Clutch, perfectly tucked under my arm is so chic and appealing.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.