Jan 18, 2012

Only the beginning.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jacket: Vintage (similar) or (similar), Sweater: Edun, Skirt: Asos, shoes: Tory Burch, Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

Wore a vintage coat and worn in Tory Burch loafers while going out for lunch with Selena (my roommate) and friends. I hate talking about the weather over and over again, but it truly has gotten super cold here in NY. Defiantly not good for taking photos and trying to look sorta "cute".
Weirdly enough I find tights a better source of warmth over jeans and leggings, and doubling up is even better.

Did you enter my Kelsi Dagger give away yet? Click Here
Follow me on Bloglovin



11 comments:

  1. beautiful! xx

    http://julyets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute outfit! you look so freakin' cold....your nose is all red.

    xo
    Jin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Your hair is so gorgeous! Its an inspiration to a fellow curly head!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit!!!!!!!! :) love the tory burch shoes with that kind of skirt + the vintage coat ;)

    xo
    everyoursevermine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello, you're great! I love you. i marked you on my list of foreign bloggers.

    + Drop by and see!

    www.alittleinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally agree about the tights. I am from Minnesota but going to school in Winnipeg, and hey, its really cold. At the moment its -11 degrees F, and I will for sure be wearing my two layers of tights when I finally venture outside of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are amazing. x
    www.edwinandatwood.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOve your outfit! You look so cute and stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How do you get your hair like that?

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.