Teen spirit

Dec 30, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
FP, T Shirt: FP Shorts: FP, Shoes: 80%20 hat: FP Choker: FP

I love when clothes feel good, when you feel good as soon as you put on the first piece down to the last ring on your finger. That's what I look for when getting dressed, I hardly have a plan in the morning. I never know what color I'm going to wear or how I'm going to style my new shoes and in all honestly it's cause I have no idea what my mood is going to be, I'm slightly moody which is why my style is ever changing, although I must say I believe that certain aspects of a person do stay in every style.
This destroyed tee really caught my attention when visiting Free People along with the choker. I know I must have my tattoo choker somewhere in my room, somewhere in the organized mess under my bed.



15 comments:

  1. i like that look so much!!!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are so sexy! I'm totally having a DIY moment right now...just gotta tone these legs so I can imagine it'll look just like yours when rocking this look! A gal can dream right?? :D

    Gorgeous doll!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cool!! Love your outfit a lot! It has great attitude :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the denim shorts!
    Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow, I just found your blog, its amazing! All your clothes just seem to slide on you beautifully! I Love every single piece you've chosen, and I can't usually say that about everyone I follow!

    www.catwalktokate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very rock star type outfit

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look amazing!

    sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so pretty <3
    http://cigarretesofstone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're so rad christina and your style's totally rad too!!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look awesome!
    love those shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my godddd i love this outfit! you look amazing!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much attitude! Love this look

    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved