Plain and Simple

Dec 16, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
T Shirt: StyleMint, Jeans: Henry and Belle

Nothing beats being home! I had some time off before my Campagin shoot with Sperry on Monday. Figured I'd cram in some persious moments with my family...and use the car to buy stuff I probably do not need.
Today was more relaxed than others and since my brother Philip was super sick with the flu my father and I took a walk. I plan on cutting holes in this T from StyleMint. I love the fabric so much, It's very soft! I was sleeping in it last night, woke up and put on some jeans, It's a very simple wake up and go outfit. All StyleMint Ts have this sort of relaxed casual feel I find ever so comforting.


14 comments:

  1. I am sure you hear this too often but I'd to repeat it again: you've beautiful curls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah if i had those curls i would never even care what i wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your hair is just gorgeous. Love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple, but amazing. Why are you such beautiful? ;)
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that kind of simple look never fails. way to go!

    xo katrina
    theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Though it's super simple, I really like this outfit! Wouldn't be the same with skinny jeans I think, so the flared ones were a good choice.
    You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. casual and comfy! i love it! and i love ur shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, yes...so refreshing to see an ensemble so carefree on a fashion blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing blog !!!. Would you like to follow each other? My blog is abiut fashion, as I promote spanish designers in the Middle East, style and my experience as a western woman in Qatar!

    http://ladiesandthecityfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple but great outfit dear! You look stunning like always, I LOVE your hair! ♥


    XX,
    _________________________
    CHRISTINAKEY.blogspot.com
    _________________________

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are too pretty for words! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved