Inside

Dec 30, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Undies: Calvin Klein, Watches: La Mer Collections, Roxy, Swatch, Blouse: Ebay, Flats: Asos, Purse: Rebecca Minkoff, Black stud flats: Marias USA, Vegan leather pants: Free People

My room is my most favorite part of me. I'm a huge collector, of all things...I love vintage jewelry small metal boxes...dainty perfumes my mother is still the only one who knows exactly what I like and to this day gets me all my perfume. I could never throw away the letters I get from my best friends in France or the pasta necklace Pierce made me in Pre-K. My closet is jammed and hardly ever neat...I'm not the neatest person, sometimes I feel like I need a little chaos in order to see clearly.

Happy New Year !

Follow me on twitter & don't forget to enter my Primary NY give away (click here)

26 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Your room looks so cute, I'm also a big fan of small metal boxes!
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never throw away any of my letters from my friends. I completely understand about the closet. No matter how many times I try to clean it, it always stay messy. I guess I like it that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the watches you have collected are so pretty.
    All the pics are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! xo

    http://dontthinkjustfeel-yuka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tu es magnifique! Bisous :) Ces photos sont superbes.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love the black studded pumps and your cream bag. xx

    www.mediamarmalade.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loveeee this post christina! your choice in room decor is awesome. it very much reflects your style!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning photography! You look so lovely too. Happy new year! All the best for 2012! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. the jewerly that you have is beautiful :)

    I follow you ;)


    www.akireisthinking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. man you own like 5 la mer watches (and i bet there's more haha), i only own one which i love... i also love how your room's a bit messy, mine is the same...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh! I like these pictures!! I'm so envious of anybody with a functional closet...mine literally feel out the hinges and clothes are everywhere. So i can't take any pictures of the junk in my room haha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. great photos!

    http://fashionbynastja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy new year! what lovely photos, so pretty and fresh

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooo! Is that a piece of Disco Pony I see hanging up there?!!! :) <3 Looks pretty neat to me... not on the floor = tres organized!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you have an amazing closet!!!! pretty photos, love them!!!

    http://nicolelikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love love love.Your style,face,photos,blog.so great.i'm following now!<3

    thxcoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am in LOVE with those pants. Super hip and flattering - and it's great that they're vegan!

    crescouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. ahh i want everything i see. especially the la mer watches. got my first one for christmas and now i want them all!


    http://saras-style-snapshot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I’m thinking about getting a new camera, but I have no idea what kind of camera to get. what do you use?
    You have done a really good job capturing the atmosphere of your room. Looks so inspiring.
    Looks like i’ll be following you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. cette paire de jeans en cuir est TO DIE FOR !!! j'aimerais tellement qu'on est un free people à Paris !

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have to be the coolest girl on this planet ♥

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved