Little Moments

Nov 6, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket

I can't recall the last time I actually wore earrings. I use to own a pair of pearl earrings, that I simply can not find anymore. Mikimoto replaced my lost earrings with a new pair. Whenever I do wear earrings they are usually pearls. Every time I wear pearls it reminds me of the first day I was gifted them by my uncle Kevin I was 6 or 7 and it was Christmas at my Nana's house and I remember wearing a Chipe dress my mom had picked out for me from Macy's. It was pretty much the only and last gift I ever got from Kevin, I hardly ever see him now. My father comes from a family of 10 so everyone is all over the place. The Mikimoto campaign is all about those special moments they also have a sweet contest on the FB page check it out.



16 comments:

  1. Love that black furry thing! The earring are super cute ! :--)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also adore pearls. Lovely photos! Your hair is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. elles sont magnifiques tes boucles d'oreilles
    très jolies photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful earrings! I neither have wearing earrings often (once a year at most) the last years. I should give them a chance...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look really beautiful

    elephannatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your accessories & your hair!!!!

    XO

    http://genevieveandlola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love your October Look and included it in the Top Color Trends for NYC in October 2011:

    http://www.wearona.com/tfa/new-york-colors-10-11

    Congrats and all the best, Fred

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look stunning, I adore the simplistic look of these photos <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved