printed and black

Sep 16, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: Primary, pants: Topshop, Shoes: Tory Burch, purse: Rebecca Minkoff Necklace: Jack Varanian

It's funny when people always want to throw tribal and animal prints my direction...like i'm some jungle woman. haha. Leopard prints are my actually not one of my favorite prints...so whenever you do see me wearing them it's cause I really LOVE that shirt and design.
Primary...I love Primary for anything and everything. When I saw this tank I knew I should have it. I think that they have somehow come up with in my opinion the best leopard design. Not over aggressive. You want to wear the shirt...not the shirt wear you.

12 comments:

  1. You look beautiful!!

    X Zoe X
    http://intrepidinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avec tes fines jambes, tu es parfaite en chaussures plates! J'avoue que le leopard te vas pas mal du tout!! Moi, mon chéri deteste ça! Impossible d'en porter quand il est là!
    Je connaissais pas cette marque de sac, il est tout mimi et j'aime le mix des matières!! Well done!!

    www.addict-to-twins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouahh j'adore t'es belle !! J'adore ce que tu portess :)))
    bisous,Ines

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look just fantastic!! i love your pants and shirt

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this! the top is lovely!

    http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/

    Meena ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol in my experience, people automatically assume I'm some jungle lady cause I'm black.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple but beautiful!!!I love your leopard top...

    http://lonenlyday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love it. and i LOVE your hair!!!! so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey, beeeautiful photos ;)
    i am a new follower. please, follow me back if you like my blog :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved