American Living

Sep 26, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jacket: American Living, Dress: Topshop, Bag R&Em


Went home to visit my family over the weekend. Pierce has just started kindergarden and it's the sweetest thing. I asked him what he missed most about me and he stated that it was my curly hair and me buying him "things"hahaha. I do buy him a lot of stuff, come to think of it.
We went out to lunch and on the way home I saw this all american hot dog stand, I had to stop. Plus I really like my oversized moto jacket. It kind of reminds me of this 60's movie my mother wouldn't let me watch cause of the "teenage scenes" When I think of the name i'll let you know.
Feel free to leave me any movies that inspire you!!

Follow me on tumblr


10 comments:

  1. Your brother souns so sweet! and the glasses are insanely cool!

    xxx

    singinonmymind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glasses, your jacket, and your brother!

    http://thefreakoffashion.blogspot.com/
    http://thefreakoffashion.blogspot.com/
    http://thefreakoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Movies that inspire: -

    Great Expectations (1998) - Paltrow, Hawke, De Niro
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119223/

    Christina, this movie is visually beautiful,and has great music and acting. I visited the historic residence in Sarasota, Florida used for Ms. Dinsmoor's house in the film. As the sunsets over the water, it's even more beautiful and romantic in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Heathers... and every other cult classic from the 80s :D

    PS.I like your glasses

    ReplyDelete
  5. movies that inspire me ...Far Away so close, Subway, Pretty in pink...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Movie that inspires me the most is Hair.

    Peace and love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those glasses, great outfit! Not sure which movies inspire me the most, lots of films from the late 70's or horror films from the 80's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love The Talented Mr. Ripley :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved