Color blocks

Aug 20, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Shirt: Astars, Shorts: AA, Sunnies: Roxy *Surf and Hope, Cuff: Juicy Couture, Bag: Shoe Dazzle.

After several weeks of looking and waiting I will finally be moving into the city in two weeks time. Packing is becoming a sort of nightmare and I am currently in to the process of having a online closet sale. A lot of pieces I have never worn or already seen on this blog.
Decided on classic colors this morning I love dressing simple when on a modeling job. I'm off to Amagansett in about 20mins for work. It's always a pain to drive that far on the Island, especially when your car radio refuses to work.


8 comments:

  1. YESH. Online closet sale = win.

    And how are your legs so rad? Hoowwww?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color blocking with neutrals mixed with the bright color of your sunglasses and cuff.

    Love the shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore how casual u are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that feeling with the car radio. my old car radio played for a few months i had it then it stop and now my new car, its radio doesn't play the station i want it to play. lol poor me. Anywhoo.... I love that shirt, how u styled it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love coming here. The music always complements your images. :)

    xoxo



    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. imho your bum is out. I don't see the beauty in anyone being overexposed.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved