Le Phare

Jul 24, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: Dino Valiano, Shorts: True Religion

I remember the last time I was on these cliffs I had just finished my finals and met up with Leeann and other friends to jump off. I never jumped too high, too scared. We spent several hours here just jumping. I came back a couple of days ago to see it again, the weather has been really on and off...off for the most part actually. Biarritz weather is always like this. I spent yesterday waitressing a huge town gathering; Fete de St Charles. I was with 4 other friends wearing red and white. It was all volunteer work. It's my 2nd year in a row.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics and incredible place. Where it is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peace. That's what I see when I look at these photos. Something I really need in my life right, now. Some time to myself to think and do what's right for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm from Poland and I LOVE YOU so much !!! amazing pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiiful landscape ;)


    Street Album: Proenza Spirit
    http://magmoiselle.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shot of you sitting on the edge of the cliff with your hair blowing. Stunning...

    I always find it bizarre going back to often visited spots of your earlier years. I find it dizzying to think of how far I have come and where I had imagined myself going and where I actually am today.

    XXXX
    -Morgan ( Born of the Sea ) <---my little blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pictures, love the landscape!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful shots! Looks so relaxing. cute casual outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like these photos...your hair is gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superbe décor dont les photos sont à la hauteur

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved