Ray's

Jun 8, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dress: Joie, Booties: Joie, Bag:R&Em, Watch: La Mer Collections, Hat: Hat Attack.

I don't remember being this happy in a dress this bright in such a long time. Joie had the perfect selection this season. I am utterly obsessed with these booties...Do you know how hard it is to find the perfect pair of distressed boots?
Ray's Ice Cream is such a guilty pleasure. I am never able to track this man down since he speeds down my block. So to see him pull up at the park was pretty much a dream come true on my part.

7 comments:

  1. I need this dress!! You look beautiful.

    xx
    www.lluviaforallseasons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! The hat and boots really pull things together. Cute ice cream truck shots btw <3

    http://onthefword.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so envious of everything in this post! Amazing clothes and amazing ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hah aww, ya so cute. that shade of blue always suits darker skin tones, straw hats are perfect for putting the curls up in ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. cutest boots ever!
    www.befrassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning outfit! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Choco taco ! trop cool

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved