Kmart

Jun 10, 2011

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket





Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Scarf: Juicy Couture, Shirt: Joie, Bag: R&Em.



Yesterday I shot for a new Kmart Campaign. I'm really excited since this is going to be seriously everywhere. I went on the shoot not knowing what to expect.. I loved that it wasn't about being super pretty and showing off your modeling skills... I can't wait till it's out!

I woke up at 11:30 this morning, 1st time in a long time that I've slept past 9am, it felt amazing!





6 comments:

  1. whoa it looks super chic for a Kmart at cant wait to see the finished product... and yay for getting extra sleep

    XX
    Vi from Cali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun. Love the knee high red socks. They're amazing.



    www.shevahh.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! can't wait to see the finished ads <3

    http://onthefword.bogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome!

    xoxo,

    http://colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome. cant wait to see you everywhere.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved