behind the scenes with Ali Ro

Jun 25, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Behind the scene pictures of the Ali Ro shoot. An all dayer with Keiko, Christine and Jeannine three other fashion bloggers who are also friends of mine. We were asked to bring elements of our own personal style...of course I almost missed my train and brought a mere 3 pairs of shoes and random assortments of bight tights and vests...So much for trying to come prepared haha! It all worked out though and I can't wait to share the photos with you when it's all ready!

11 comments:

  1. HAPPPPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINA!!!!:D HOPE YOU HAVE AN UNFORGOTTABLE DAY & A HELL OF A GOOD PARTY!!:DD SHARE SOME BIRTHDAY SHOTS W/ US PLEASE! :)
    xo

    your no.1 blog reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. those Gladiator-esque shoes are quite dope! :). Cant wait to see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do you always do the pout thing? I like your blog and you're very beautiful but the pout just makes you look ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!! These are great shots and I can't wait to see the final product!

    ♥ Camille
    http://www.thedeweydecimals.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, really glad to have discovered your blog! I am doing my best with mine, but there is a lot to learn I see

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post baby happy birthday see you very soon my love,

    Yzez.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pictures! :) I really like it,and also the outfits!

    I'm very new here,if someone want,can pass...I just have a post for now :P
    justaflea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots!

    http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved