FIRE Legs

May 26, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: Brandy Melville, Pants: Rag & Bone, Shoes: Jeffery Campbell, Bag: Donna Karan. Watch: La Mer Collections. Bracelets: Vintage, top shop, Banana Republic, Sunnies: GAP

I thought that red pants were something easy to find and since well I don't know being it the trendy craze right now!? I remember owning a pair of H&M red skin tight pants I bought while food shopping in Spain. Sounds far fetch right? Just another day food shopping in Spain..I lived 20mins from the boarder and my mom likes/liked the sweet deals.
I threw my red skinnies away after a stupid closet clean out several years ago... I regretted my irrational decision ever since. Thank god awesome Rag & Bone came to the rescue. Not quite red....more orange actually but whatever.

Oh yeah I cut my hair...I went to Pimps and Pinups again.

11 comments:

  1. Funny u cut ur hair coz when I first saw this I actually thought "Damn her hair is so long in these pics" lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur hair! ;)

    xx

    http://missingflavours.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hair, you're really pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks great! Love your top & shoes.

    xx
    www.lluviaforallseasons.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so beutiful, love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) your hair looks amazing it gives you so much character!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god, I want your pants!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The hair looks great. Plus I love those GAP sunnies! And of course, the fire engine red pants.

    http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. um ahmaze!!!

    xx
    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate when I do that. Toss something just because I don't wear it anymore then one day i'm all 'where the hell are those jeans...oh yeah I donated them.' Lucky you found a second pair of cute red jeans. I am always too worried my bottom half is too big for colors.

    Poppie
    http://thepoppie.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved