Peach

Apr 18, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dress: F21, Cape: My Pets Quare, Bag: R&Em.

Capes are one of my biggest must haves so when I saw this beauty on My Pets Quare I knew it was only a matter of time before I had to have it. Walking around bare leg is still a little bit of a struggle since it's still chilly, but I have my fingers crossed for warmer weather.

I found a leaf collar necklace in my room the other day and decided to wear it as a crown. I think it's looks cute, you can barley see it though unfortunately.

18 comments:

  1. Love the colour of the dress,

    X Camilla

    Intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it I'm still wearing my wool hat sans winter coat. I look like an idiot.

    dearest,
    Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit so cute! such a great color!

    giveaway on my blog!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i fell in love with your blog. How cool is your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cape is cool but I have to say that dress steals the show for me. Perfect for the spring and summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dress.
    Pretty color!!!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great in any colour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. u look pretty!!! love this outfit!

    xxxx

    http://anexceptiontomyrule.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb cape! I've been looking for a sweet cape for a few months now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the peach and black together!

    http://lisapetrarca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are Looking a like A Super Girl. Like A Super Man . :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm obsessed with capes!!

    very cool photos... love that last one!


    www.ohyouarethemoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved