Haute Hippie

Apr 4, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Never thought I would actually fall head over heels for such a beautiful collection before.


Haute Hippie literally took my breath away. Obsessed is an understatment on how I felt when leaving the show room. Every single little detail is simply perfect. Everytime I visit a show room I get this girly feeling where all I want to do is try everything on and take picutes. Karen was there with me, I had to have her snap me in the fire flames jacket...my god..how I love it.


I decided to have fun and pair the horse sweater and sequins skirt together. I mix matched with a lot of other pieces I post some later.......Pretty sure I need those leather pants and top in my life...I would sleep with it on.

13 comments:

  1. that really is such a lovely and effortless collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeee these clothes <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw what a gorgeous collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun pieces. I love that sheer teal top.

    xoxo



    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! very cool! loved the pictures especially that jacket you had on!

    www.societysmisfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Haute Hippie showroom it's AMAZING. Out of all of them it is my favorite i want to live there so badly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many things to choose from...I don't know if I could've walked out of there with only a few of them.

    http://lisapetrarca.blogspot.com/2011/04/whats-that-bump.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh. My. Goodness. That jacket that you're wearing in the photo is beyond fantastic. BEYOND! I love the feel of that showroom! Seems slightly dangerous, slightly Thelma & Louise, slightly Wild West, but really really chic.

    I've been reading for a while now, and I'm loving your blog. Feel free to hop on over to mine! I'd love to hear back. :)

    http://www.emilyfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. so many great pieces! love that jacket on you!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved