So simple

Mar 16, 2011

Photobucket
T-shirt: American Apparel, Cords: Olsenboye, Shoes: Joan & David.

So many times as a blogger or just now in days you sometimes forget about the simpleness in waking up and getting dressed in the morning and putting on the basic white tee and jeans. Today when I decided to wear a t-shirt and corduroys I acted as if I was making a big time discovery. ha-ha-ha; So silly right!?
Only a year or two ago I decided that I loved wearing dresses and skirts. Which is funny cause I use to be a complete tomboy when I was in high school. My most awful memory is wearing a pink Rocawear track suit terry cloth ensemble....I can't believe my mother let me walk out like that.

I think I can probably find pictures of me with my friends in France making bad outfit choices. Maybe i'll go down that memory lane with you guys...maaaybbeee



14 comments:

  1. So simple, but so stunning!

    X,

    http://fleurdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simplicity! You look great, not the greatest look for everyone, but you pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to go down memory lane...I mean, come on...we all had bad choices in clothes growing up. That's how it's supposed to be. Can't stand seeing 10-year-old girls wearing a brand of jeans that cost 200$ dollars. Geez. Just look at sarah jessica parker before SITC, before she got to wear designer clothes. Plus it was the eighties. It would be fun if you would share your "bad outfit" moments with us. Maybe they might even be trendy in today's fashion! Quote: "Fashion fades, style is eternal" - Yves Saint Laurent

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! I so so love you in this outfit! I'm impressed that you look gorgeous in everything! WOW!!! WOW!!! And let me get that clear: WOOOOOWW!!!!! :) See, I'm a bit of a tomboy too, so I like hearing that gorgeous people like you used to be too! :) I saved this picture in my inspirational folder! I have this feeling, that you know these clothes and this style were made for you! This is amazing! Honestly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, please! I'd love to see your old fashion faux pas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you look really beautiful.
    And you have to show us that picture about you "making bad outfit choice". :) Wanna see it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wanna see your old bad outfits :D yeah:D
    this photo is really great, you are awesome.)

    tynasjotter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This made me smile so much! I too feel like a complete rebel these days if I go out wearing anything remotely easy... things that once upon a time would have been deemed more than acceptable! I love the feeling of going out wearing the most un fashion forward thing i can find, just to not be "fashion" for a while! It feels soo good! You look beautiful as ever...Love Zoey @ www.makeshiftmodel.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are gorgeous! i love your pictures,seriously

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where is part 2 of the hair video? bring Pierce back :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I must say I make this discovery few tme per month :)

    great photo.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved