Tory Burch FW11

Feb 17, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

One of the best collections I saw....
It's my 1st time taking pictures of runway shots. I tried to take the part of the clothing I liked the best. Can't get over how beautiful everything is. I am not a big fan of tweed, but I was super impressed by how amazing the prints were in person and the flowiness of the pants. I noticed this recurring trend throughout fashion week. I wasn't really on boat with this whole wide leg thing...yet...not sure if I still am, but Tory Burch's collection has me craving some silk pants...and yes I may want them wide leg. I mean oh my god they look so cool!
I like the two tone boots way a lot better than the Celine wedge boots that every other blogger is talking about. The white tights really made the victorian styled shoes pop! I don't think I'll try it at home, but I will be pulling out my black heeled loafers next season!
The one thing I liked the most about this collection was the mixing of "color-less" sweaters (turtle neck seems to be still in) and eye catching skirts. I couldn't help but to take 4 pictures of the beautiful gold skirt. I really want it so bad!


4 comments:

  1. I LOVEDDDD her show. It was the best of everything retro but new.....

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a lot of great pieces. I love the gold skirt too, but didn't like the gray tights with it.

    Thanks for sharing all your great shots!

    http://lisapetrarca.blogspot.com/2011/02/closet-dork.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bag... oh I'm so in love <3
    + the color scheme is just so me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!

    X,

    http://fleurdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved