Soho

Feb 13, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Head to toe in Gar-de. Boots: Dr. Martens

I have had the most packed filled days this past week. NYFW is going on, I have already seen some really cool shows, I can't wait to sort all the pictures out for you guys.
I went over my friends house David Mushegain and met up with Kassia Meador and Pandora Decoster two of my absolute favorite peeps in da whole world. (yes da whole world). How sick is this wall? well let alone the room itself.
Something else worth while talking about is this brand Gar-de that I just discovered. I think I might have fallen in love with how dark and awesome it all it. I wore the shirt as a dress since I had on 3 layers of tights it looked like I was wearing leggings.

13 comments:

  1. The room is fantastic! You are so stylish)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos... i love the contrast of your black outfit against the white room :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. the room looks so raw, it's beautiful. would've loved to see details of the gar-de outfit! looks amazing from what's visible :p
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. The person who decorated the room is FAb! I love the style and the contrast with your total black look! Great photo shoot bella! Hope you had fun at the NYFW! Hope to see quick pics of it xx

    www.addict-to-twins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pic, I'm definitely in love with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, gorgeous photo's!

    X,

    http://fleurdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your room. And your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this room! Gar de' s site is not updated :(
    http://thewhiteframe-ita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. that wall indeed is "sick," giving the room an admixture of raw dungeon & fairy princess (which you seem in this setting, :D) hideaway, flava. :)

    seeming somewhat redeeming & tempering factor 'bout wall is the cute, quite artistic heart. speaking of..., "happy valentine's day!" xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your hair. our style!
    Your hair is BEAUTIFUL! it looks so health!
    I would love to know what is you shampoo . what products do you wear?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. you're so cool! love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved