Makeup....

Feb 2, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I have never been a very neat person..I hate saying that because I know that deep down in my heart I know that I can be..I have two hands but sometimes all those hands want to do it tweet or eat cookies. My mother and I try to keep the bathroom clean. it happens to be *i think* one of the cleanest places in my home other the dining room...because all I do is eat in front of the TV and pile blankets on top of myself while I glue my eyes to Adult swim (Yes...i am that kind a girl..and proud of it too!)

My makeup of choice is L'Oreal and Mac...I mix my L'Oreal toner with Kiehl's facial moisturizer and then apply it to my face it's a very minimal cover up and moisturizer and it last almost all day, plus its small so I just bring it with me everywhere.

La Mer Collections sent me this beautiful patent leather watch which you can see in the pictures above. It's so soft and pretty I can't wait to wear it.
You can shop it here and use troprouge at checkout for 15%off.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Photos!!! i love make up so much and now i want something new xoxo

    WWW.RENEBRAUN.COM

    You are welcome to visit my blog too:)) Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen all yours posts!!! Amazing photos!!!
    Love your style!:))) Realy coool blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. in love with chloe perfume and the photos are lovely!!
    and have now officially become obsessed to the song playing on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. chloe cosmetics <3 LOVE

    F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you let me know what is the name of the blush you use, it looks great from MAc right?

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved