in-between shows

Feb 15, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I actually don't want to post fashion week pictures just yet....Every other person is doing so and well I just don't want to post them yet! (I think i'm stalling, because i'm not quite sure how I want to post them ti-hi-hi...) I thought it'd be fun to show you what i'm doing between NYFW shows. Which is hanging out with my friends who I haven't seen in months. Kassia Meador took some pictues of Pandora Decoster & I before heading over to Fanelli's.
Valentines day was yesterday and because I had decided to drink three super sugary drinks at the Lookbooks event before going to dinner with Shaun, I was hungover the whole dinner!!! Pretty pathetic, but also kind of funny. We spent Valentines night channel surfing and watching a movie we'd already seen before, nothing fancy, but just the way like it.....

Some shots of the film pic's by :Pandora Decoster
Flim pictures by: Kassia Meador

20 comments:

  1. Nice Pics!!!
    xx

    www.ilovenystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems like a good time with great friends.
    leigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these pictures! Especially the film ones. You look so grumpy in the polaroid:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures

    X,

    http://fleurdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Officially addicted to your blog - can't get enough of the photos - sheer artistry!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous photos!




    www.shevahh.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love those black and white shots. they capture so much movement and emotions in them (:

    ♥ ♥ ♥
    HTTP://VALOURANDLACE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute, i love these

    xoxo
    itsuglycute.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely pics!!
    I love your fur coat.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. i see u!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaiqNAEg6Io&feature=player_embedded#at=106


    geena

    ReplyDelete
  11. K, just saw your pics on Photodiarist's blog and had to stop by yours. You are gorgeous, LOVE your blog, pics etc...I'm following!!

    http://lisapetrarca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I make a illustration for you.
    I hope you like it)))
    http://compotealamode.blogspot.com/2011/02/young-and-posh.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  13. great pics

    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
    -Michelle (female solo artist in Korea)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great shots!
    www.annachoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello! My name is Nina, I'm Brazilian, I admire you and I really appreciate your blog. Your photos are beautiful and creative.
    bye ...

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have a true personality. You are an artist, it's clear.
    Thanks for your good vibes :)
    I invite you on my space, you're more than welcome :
    http://www.myspace.com/vulpesgurba

    Long life to you Christina!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your blog, specially the pictures. . . .AMAZING!
    Check mine. . . you will love it!

    www.miss-mass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Quel appareil fais les petites photos en NB? j'adore!
    C'est toujours un plaisir de venir ici :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved