Brick wall

Feb 21, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dress: Roxy, Jacket F21, Bag Coach

The last Time I wore this dress I was at a garden party in Biarritz, France with my friends Fanny and Douanne they proceeded to drink a lot of wine while I spoke english to this guy who wanted me to tell him all about New York...something like that. The music was realllly loud blasting some strange hip hop i'd never heard before. I remember wanting to leave so badly cause I wanted to make myself lentils or something stupid like that. And on the way home Douane and I talked about how we didn't like any of the guys we played volley ball with.
Fun fact: I played Volley Ball for my town in France.
(we sucked, but it gave us a reason to all meet up on Wednesdays and talk about boys)

So that's what I think of everytime I wear this dress. France. Do you have any pieces of clothing that bring back memories?

12 comments:

  1. "awwww!", what a truly adorable outfit & sharing of story! :D

    ...wondrous ability to make one feel as if..., they somehow firsthand actually shared experience w/ya... that's a "true gift!" :D

    truly love the bold "black & blue(w/stripes) combo" w/splash of "popping colour" avec "le hott bag!" :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos and Im i love with this wall:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow great pictures, I like the outfit and the style a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your jacket
    and yes, there are many pieces out there in my dressing which make me think about my homecountry! and about my mum!! sweet memories
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your jacket so much. I'm upset that I didn't snatch that up from F21. What a bargain!


    paperwhales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit!


    X,

    http://fleurdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. yessss i love pieces that has some weird or good memories

    You do look so cool !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im in love with your hair and that jacket.
    xo
    CLASSY AND SASSY

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is too too wonderful, the jacket and dress in particular caught my eye immediately :) I totally know what you mean, I have a habit of wearing an item a lot for a certain period of time and then not touching it again for a while and then am immediately nostalgic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog!
    love your style:)
    www.thebrunetteworld.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved