Pitch Black

Jan 30, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

La Mer Collections. Vintage jewelry, Authentic Carnegie Hall ring, Armor ring. Off the shoulder Chain necklace- Artfully Urban

I was recently gifted this off the shoulder necklace by Artfully Urban. At first I was like..."how am I going to wear this?" but as soon as I slid it around my neck I fell in love. I love how different it is and how it can toughen up a simple outfit.

Want my watch or something rad like it? Use TROPROUGE at check out on La Mer Collections and get 15% off limited time only.

10 comments:

  1. i LOVE the last image!
    xox,
    http://buttercupbuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post icant wait for my La Mer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures!

    xx
    www.lluviaforallseasons.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Photos!!!

    WWW.RENEBRAUN.COM

    You are welcome to visit my blog too! I'm participating in competition and could win a flight to Rome! Please leave a comment and help me win! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you for getting that lovely shoulder chain!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! Adore your rings & bracelets)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, I've been lusting after that double-wrap watch of yours ever since I saw it daintily grace your wrist.

    With the 15% discount (THANK YOU) I've got one of my own coming at my full speed thanks to UPS.

    Love the look. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved