Bits and pieces

Jan 27, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

There is nothing I love more than jewelry. Over the years my father has been helping me collect rings at various yard sales.
And now thanks to blogging I have been fortunate enough to have beautiful pieces gifted to me.

A lot of you have been asking about my leather wrap watch I wear.
The brand is La Mer Collections. They have teamed up with me to do a promotion for my readers who love my watches.

Use TROPROUGE at check out and receive 15% off your entire order.





7 comments:

  1. Great!!!
    Love it!!!
    xx

    www.ilovenystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pieces!

    xx
    www.lluviaforallseasons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible pieces of jewellry i also love rings and necklaces. I adore in particular the "armour" silver ring and the one with the huge black stone ;)


    New post up on my blog, dedicated to Louis Vuitton latest runway show! See you around!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love jewellery posts. They may actually be my favourites, you look like you have a wonderful collection.

    Carol x
    www.mystylisms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i really love your collection of jewellery, especially the armour ring! i've been looking for one for ages, where did you get yours from? is it from pamela love?

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved