Week1 december diary

Dec 3, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket\Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sometimes I don't know how I am able to fit so many things into a day. I surprise myself every day: Tory Burch resort collection style event, The Rogan Store party with my favorite Stephanie Paine. Private art gallery listening to sweet g love and cheap late night pizza.
Woke up this morning and had my favorite breakfast...junk: Pringles, chocolate teddy bear cookies, hummus & pita chips. I crave the oddest morning treats. I then spent the rest of the day shopping on stylefind.
Photography by Shaun Savage and I

9 comments:

  1. Your breakfast sounds delicious. All of those things you mentioned are some of the best comfort foods for me. Especially Pringles!

    PAPERWHALES.BLOGSPOT.COM/

    ReplyDelete
  2. bien crouté ce macaron

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you do to stay in shape?? Diet coke?? =D
    I love this post, it's really cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi !

    Can you tell me where did you get the dress that you wear on the picture with the blond girl ?
    I'm looking for those kind of dress for a month but i can't find it !
    Sorry for my english, i'm french

    Great blog, i like to come here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still a big fan of your hair!! Great pictures!!!

    Plz vote for my blog: http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

    right here: http://www.marocblogawards.com/vote/

    don't forget to open your inbox and click the link validation receipt.

    xoxo
    lamia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those wooden sunglasses... so freakin cool. And that stained glass door was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. where did you get the black tights/leggings in the pic with the coke bottle between your legs?
    also, i love your natural beauty look! what is your beauty routine like/what products do you use?

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved