it's too cold to wear make up

Nov 6, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: Top Shop, Watch: Courtesy of La Mer collections, Scarf: Chelsea Circle scarf courtesy of Purple Chocolate

I have been spending my days on the world wide web ordering clothes online. I'm inspired by so many things, that I want to wear them all at once. My room has a huge black bag filled with shoes. I have no more room for anything. I need more space....I also need more clothes i'm getting so bored with what I have at the moment. I did get this circle scarf though from Purple Chocolate and I picked out the oatmeal color cause..it goes with everything.

9 comments:

  1. I feel ya, girl. I need more space as well!

    Love the pictures tho. You're gorgeous.. no need for makeup for you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look and I feel the same way right now....

    http://thefreakoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to disagree with you love -- it is never to cold to wear makeup. I'm just sure to slather on some addition moisturizer and wear non-pore clogging foundation (which is kind of an oxymoron btw). Currently I'm obsessed with this moisturizer I bought in Patagonia somewhere on some mountain and the foundation of choice is always and forever Laura Mercier.

    Go ask Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it, and it looks cute as a head cozy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!!! In love with the shoes above!!!

    http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that watch!!!
    Great shots. Thanks for a fab blog xxx

    http://m-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved