Forest Fire

Nov 28, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Faux Rabbit jacket: UO, Top: Vintage seen here, Shoes: Steve Madden, Michael Kors: earmuffs. Purse: Vintage.

I just purchased these Steve Madden shoes at 5:35 am Black Friday. I ended up buying two pairs (if I can't decide I buy both) Shaun was sitting on a couch yawning telling me that everything thing looked good so we could just leave. I walked in these shoes for 8 hours and my feet didn't even hurt. I did trip twice though, which is worse than anything for me, but that's not saying a lot cause i'll trip wearing sneakers.

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures I love the outfit!

    Hen
    Teenage Daydreams
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that jacket!

    xx
    www.lluviaforallseasons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the white top with the fur. And the cute earmuffs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabulous jacket!! I'm also in love with your earmuffs....they always add just that touch of coziness in your outfits. Also, those shoes are definitely amazing...can't wait to see what the other pair looks styled.

    PS. I miss you!

    in her stilettos-an austin fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the skirt n shoes :)) <3
    n da music haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, you are a dedicated shopper! great pick though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic shoes!*_*
    http://paolinasspace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely collection of photos!Rly like the shoes too, x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your jacket!!
    great outfit!!!


    http://blogwbutach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tights with sandals are always a good move!

    http://tresawesome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. They're like Japanese sandals! And I love the fact that you've got designer earmuffs ;) xxx
    http://reallyliteral.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cute look! I love it. The wonderful eafmuffs and the black tie scarf (part of your faux fur?) - really nice touch.

    a.n.e

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved