Ear muff & tights

Nov 6, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tank: Courtesy of My Pets Square, cardigan: Vera Wang, Pea Coat: American Apparel, skirt, socks & tights: Top Shop, Shoes: N.y.l.a, Ear Muffs: Michael Kors, Gloves: Lauren Theiss as seen here

I decided to bundle myself up from head to toe yesterday while taking a walk with the boyfriend. I had been craving Indian food for a while and ordered a whole lot of everything and wasn't able to finish anything. I am not ashamed to say I love getting doggie bags. There is something about waking up at 3am and eating left overs that gives me a fuzzy feeling inside...oh and i LOVE left overs for breakfast.

ph credits: Shaun

11 comments:

  1. Left over at 3am, I know that!!!!
    Like the mix of socks and tight... going to try on monday as France also is freakin cold right now!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! amazing as always...

    http://thefreakoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Guess what? You GOT STITCHED BY US!
    Check your photo here at our blog and do FOLLOW!!

    http://androgenousmuse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that skirt so mutch! You look totally amazing! And your earwarmers are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this ensemble.

    And leftovers? haha, yes please :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. running off to buy myself some earmuffs now... love it.

    <33 [v] hobovogue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorge outfit hun and I am totally loving those boots you look awesome xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute outfit! and i always think takeaway taste better the next morning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Food is amazing!!! I never had indian though. I love your shoes there perfection and your socks are great too.

    P.s: Your hair makes me wish I wouldnt have cut my mine..im just so impatient.

    -Kirstie.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved