Cranberry and Coffee

Nov 25, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Turtle neck:Target: Cardigan: Sisley, Jacket: F21, Pants: Rag & Bone, Shoes: Steve Madden


I got dressed in a hurry this morning to buy "homemade" cookies that I'm about to bring to my grandfathers house. I get a little more lazy each year. I am never fully happy around the holidays. It reminds me of everyone I miss in France and family members that have past on...This year the thanksgiving table will be a little smaller..which makes me sad, but at least I still have my grandpa cooking the worlds best dinner as always :)


13 comments:

  1. your gorgeous and i love your style. hope your Thanksgiving is amazing! sorry about your sadness

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your clothes! espically that berry colour you are wearing in these photos:). hope you enjoy your day and your dinner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh I'm so loving your style and blog! amazing def a new follower, check my blog?:))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hy Christina!
    I love your blog and I just featured you on my blog, hope thats ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely shoes!!!*_*

    http://paolinasspace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally totally into this look! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That jacket is F21???? But it looks so... perfect. Just the kind I've been looking for, but at a budget price. Wow. Hope you enjoyed your Tday! This was my 3rd one. I don't eat turkey, but all the other stuff on the table was sooo good. So many dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pics...
    I've just found your blog...so lovely!
    i will come back soon...
    take a look on my blog if you want

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your boots look great and hight :D

    L.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those boots. They're awesome!! I love your blog as well!!! pls check out my blog sashasfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the shot of you against the red brick wall. The collar of the cardigan with the leather jacket is doing some amazing things! xxx
    http://reallyliteral.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree doll the holidays are always a bit sad and stressful. But at least we still have the ones who are here to share our unconditional love with.

    Poppie

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved