RED BOX

Sep 2, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
P
Top: Wren, Shorts: Levis, Shoes: Zalo

I love red box. I rent dvd's from there at least 3 times a week. I had been planning on seeing "Death at a funeral" for the longest and of course I get there and it was no where to be found!

My outfits have been so boring lately, it's too hot to think in NY it's SO HOT!!!! For those of you living here you all know what i'm talking about. I had to wear this top again haha. I really love it. Shop Wren here

Follow Trop Rouge

14 comments:

  1. Love Boring and easy outfits!
    great casual look!
    xx

    www.fayfriscolife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Death at a Funeral is quite possibly the best movie ever. You must get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love sequins in the day! And yeah, living in NY right now is like melting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are my absolute favourite blogger.
    I get SO much inspiration from you.
    Thank you for being so stylish :)
    http://bushyheadwideeyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. tell me about it, this heat won't quit! You look really cute, love a sparkly top worn casually and those shoes are perfection.

    clothes are cute
    clothes are cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE YOUR EFFORTLESS STYLE!!

    PS: Death at a funeral... saw it... don't waste your money or time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I freaking love this top and I really have not seen many people, rock cut-off shorts like you do.

    Love from Toronto, Canada

    P.S: I am hosting a giveaway on my blog. Please take a moment to visit and enter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god so hot in new york. cooling down tons though. cant wait to see your fall photos :D



    come by sometime,
    The Ballon Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  9. your levis shorts are so gorgeous!



    xoxo claudia

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the casual and glam combo you did here. looking fab as always!!!! the shorts look amazing on you.

    http://www.repeatwithbrazen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. u r gorgeous, and i love ur outfit.. the mix between jean short and top is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved