Olsenboye shoot behind the scenes

Sep 27, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Yesterday I shot for Olsenboye with fellow ladies Arielle and Gala Darling. We used our Olsenboye flip cams as we moved from location to location...Ice skating and not falling!!!
I chilled in a tub with Arielle, while Gala got her makeup done. haha. The last location was my favorite! Pent House, roof top heaven.

4 comments:

  1. Love these photos!! Looked like fun.

    www.breanneemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic photos - seems like a lot was going on, I'm loving all the action that was captured. :)
    -Rose
    http://chailovevintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool, can't wait to see the photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so beautiful in that photo.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved