IFB Fashion Week.

Sep 10, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Fashion week is here. ooohh aren't we excited jumping up and down can hardly think, blah blah blaaahh?! Right, well yes and no for people.
IFB conference kicked off FW for some lucky bloggers, like myself. enjoyable and informative!
I sat there in the front row with Diya & Lelia Nelson. Had lunch with Gemma and Cocorosa.
Dinner with Shaun tonight. Indian heaven!!!!

The MOXSIE give away has ended, Thank you all so much for participating you, It was so fun seeing what all your moxsie must haves were. Winner TBA!!

9 comments:

  1. your hair is freakN gorgeous in that first photo! looks like tons of fun!!!! wish i was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone looks amazing! Looks like you are having a great time :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Thanks for sharing:)

    http://breakfastatdior.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. my mom volunteers at fashion week, it so cool!
    i partied at fashion night out last night hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. coool...lol omg dinner with cocorosas :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving all of the rings! feeling so inspired. I am a huge ring person, but they have to be the right ring. Currently I wear three and have worn the same ones for the past 2 years because I am so in love with the ones I have. My boyfriend on the other hand does not like them because he says they get in the way of holding hands. Well I say fashion before boys anyways :)

    -Morgan (Blackbird Fly)
    http://blackbrdfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh god!! I love your hair!! What kind of product do u use???
    xoxo
    lamia
    http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christina,

    It was such a pleasure meeting you. Your personality is just as beautiful as you are.

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved