Grease Lightning

Aug 13, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: Rory Beca, Leggings: H&M, Loafers: Vintage, Watch: La Mer collections, Sunglasses: Jee Vice

La Mer Collections sent me this beautiful brown leather gold chain watch that pretty much goes with ..Oh I don't know everything!! I decided to pair it with this beautiful jean inspired bustier top, Rory Beca sent me.

When I first took it out of the box, I was like "Wow pretty hot" haha, and as soon as I touched it and felt how soft it was I knew I had to show you guys.
I'm pretty obsessed with how amazing and comfortable it is.
Check out Rory Beca here



17 comments:

  1. Still stylish as ever Christina. Good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and your leggings are amazing! Did you get them recently? I want them for fall!!
    xx
    alice/SELECTIVE MEMORY

    ReplyDelete
  3. where are those leggings from?!? seriously this is one of my alltime favorite looks from you so I had to comment ;)

    http://www.diyainherstilettos.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love watches! thanks for sharing :) and you look pretty sexy in the Rory Beca top.

    http://idiefor-you.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea on layer the leggings, nice




    come by soon,
    The Ballon Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, your so pretty! I love how simple this outfit is!
    http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous top and love that watch :)

    <33 [v] hobovogue

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your denim.corset..and the way..you wore it..(soo..easy):)
    check me..lavogueish7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit! Love the leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tu es vraiment tres belle !

    Des bisous de CELINE&CHARLOTTE

    ReplyDelete
  11. so how ridiculous is it that your blog has passed me by all this time? just finding you NOW! 646 people before me finding you?! even more ridiculous: i just spent over an hour reading through all your old archives. you're pretty awesome and i'm looking very much forward to seeing/reading/stalking more of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your energy, and your fashion choices... I've seen you were in Biarritz few days before? It seems you have enjoyed it ;) Cooooolllll

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very interesting leggings!

    http://breakfastatdior.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lookin' good in that sweet bustier top!

    xo www.fashion-feline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great look for the outfit, and a natural look. not everybody do natural looks today in age.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved