SPAIN SPAIN!

Jul 30, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Thrifted flower skirt, American Apparel Top, Zara Headband, French Necklace From my friend Ines. FEED Bag, UO Flats.

Douanne and I decided we needed a little break. A break from what? I'm not sure, but we ventured off in the Spanish Sunset, warm weather and beautiful men all around us dancing on the beach.......

Okay that's not entirely true..Well it's not ture at all now is it haha...

We DID go to Spain (just a 20min drive), but there were no sunsets, since it rained the whole time, nor men dancing on the beach, unless you want to count my Brother Philip Charles, who by the way did not want to "hang" with Douanne & I. He wandered the streets alone with a handful of crumpled euros in his pocket ready to buy loads of junk....He came back with the dumbest puzzle. Philip Charles apparently has a new hobby....

I hadn't been to Spain in years. Douanne showed me this awesome boutique where you can get your hair and nails done and buy Vivianne Westwood...umm..YES PLEASE!

I unfortunately was on a sale budget and found myself drowning at H&M, Zara and random Spanish boutiques (so many people ).

My 8 years of what I thought was useless Spanish class helped me ask if I was allowed to take pictures and if I could have my receipt please :)




17 comments:

  1. loveeeee those jelly wedges!

    xx
    www.brianathismoment.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so luck!!
    Those green jelly booties had my mouth open for like 2 whole minutes; I was captivated!
    whatttt :)

    http://squishingmushrooms.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow everything is lavish but charming at the same time! i love these.

    you look gorgeous as usual.

    xo
    v

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI! I´m spanish reader, it looks San Sebastian city, is it? i visited it the last week and it was an awful weather too, but the food ( pinchos) was great, i loved them. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahaha, philip charles sounds like a hilarious brother, sounds like tons of fun!



    come by for a vsiit!
    theballonrouge

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHH Spain, never been there but always dream of going. Hope you are having tons of fun ;)

    http://maxandchichi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. how exciting .. you look great with that long flowy skirt on ...be sure to let me know if you think it might look good on someone whos 5'3 like me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ma boutique préférée .. Et le collier alors ? L'objet phare de la tenue
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. the shoes are amazing, like the colour.


    xoxo cla

    ReplyDelete
  10. i want them vivienne westwoods x melissa shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute skirt and sweet lace top too. Yummy Vivienne Westwood shoes

    xo www.fashion-feline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful photos. it looks like a nice time even if there were no men dancing in the beach! i love your laid back outfit, the skirt is especially beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tu es tellement Belle !!!

    Des bisous de CELINE&CHARLOTTE

    ReplyDelete
  14. Spain you say?? I will go there in October. I looking forw ard to !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely outfitt ! I love your skirt and necklace , really nice pics ,
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Spain is full of endless inspiration! Love, live, and travel....! What's better! For more international inspiration check out the designers @ www.runwaypassport.com....!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved