Biarritz Bitch and Fries

Jul 8, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
AA outfit.

After the Roxy Briefing I decided to have some fun in the sun and hang out with my "Pire Meufs" Fanny and Ines From OCCHIO DI BICCHIERE.

One of the 1st things I wanted to do was venture my way to "le Ventilo" A lounge cafe/bar that the girls and I pretty much grew up in. Broken hearts have been healed and been sealed at this lounge, it also helps that the owner is a great friend of ours. Do you guys have any places like this? It could be anything place really...a park, Beach, bus stop...

Also I am happy to announce that Refinery29 has featured me in an article on the Top Fashion Bloggers and I am 1 of the 5 top fashion bloggers to watch. Whaaaaaaaaat? This is so flattering. :)



Photo credit: Fanny


19 comments:

  1. Those shorts are rad. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, & that's how I found your blog! (through Refinery's feature) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's because your blog is really great!

    Peace and love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yours sunglasses and hat of your friend are cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice bikini! Have fun in France!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm egg and bread are always tasty! love that american apparel bathing suit but why black ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love how your sunglasses actually sparkle in that one picture

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your making me crave a good beach day! Lover your blog! following you now! xx

    Check mine out..

    http://couldihavethat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. you totally deserve the write-up! and that bathing suit is stunning on you. i don't know very many people who could pull it off as well as you do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the high waisted swim suit on you. I dont think I will be rockin it but I can appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute blog!!

    xo

    http://amillionloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are the sunglasses vintage? Please say no! They are so great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I lovelovelove those AA shorts. I've been wanting a pair!

    Great pics.

    www.alwayshavingamoment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh man that food looks so yummy!! Are you still managing at AA? lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. loove the outfit...those flats are perfect!! the sunglasses are fucking amazing, too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. GREAT POST!!! LOVE YOUR BLOG


    http://www.noirxxxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. So jealous that you're in France! I found your blog through Refinery29 also and I'm glad that I did! (:

    http://evazzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved