Green grass and fur fun

May 8, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blouse- Anna and Frank, Tank dress- American Apparel, Fake fur vest- Boutique in Florida, Shoes- Marais USA Chelsea boot, Socks- American Apparel

I so much to talk about, I've been pretty late on my post so I apologize for that. I have had such a busy week and I think that you guys are gonna love what I have in store for you "post wise" !!!

I finally went over to my neighbor's house Erica Mailand, who just so happens to be the beautiful girl on the top of my page ! I took that picture last summer at West Hampton beach.
Erica lent me her soft fake fur vest, I love it!

I never needed my Nokia 6760 as much as I did two nights ago. I'll let you all know why in my next post...

19 comments:

  1. WOW! I love the combination! Your style is just amazing hun!
    http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to see what you got in mind

    the pics are beautiful...as always...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your look, you are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the vest, great photos :)

    http://nothingbutapackofcards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you ever recieve my email in regards to the photoshoot/interview?

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH YUM! That ice cream flavour. And you looking stunning as always ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome jacket! The pictures look amazing as always! Now I need to go get some ice cream, thanks to you :-) xxoxooxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit! You look fab. :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That fur vest looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGG! I LOVE YOUR BLOG AND YOUR STYLE, AND YOUR HAIR IS SO DAMN PERFECT!
    I LOVE THE WAY YOU DRESS, I'M YOUR FAN

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous shoes and socks hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. an outfit made for a vintage sun kissed day hanging out with the beatles in strawberry fields forever. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. great vest :)

    i want ice cream now :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You take such amazing shots. Gorgeous. I love the added touch of the socks peeking over the boots.

    :D

    WWW.GARAKAMI-NI.COM

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved