NYC ART SHOW

Apr 13, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Shoes- Top Shop

I was So excitedto Finaly see my friend Kassia from blog & KMphotos. It had been so long and I was happy yo see Juan as well I tried to hug both of them but Juan is super tall and I'm in the middle and then Kas is Even shorter than both of us so one at a time was enough haha.

Sonic Youth played...we of course missed it. because we, well I had no ideal, but I'm just gonna say "we" thought they were going to play when we got to the art show....but they didn't we totally and completely missed them haha. I soon realised we missed it when I saw them talking and leaving.

I keep saying Art Show....it was an Art Show I just don't know what the name of the night was called. I was too busy laughing and talking. I got to meet some neat people that helped me giggle through the night too.

I wish I would of known that I was going to be doing something remotely fun that night. I would of not worn something so Gosh darn boorriiinngg...add a little more color into my life?!!

21 comments:

  1. oh goddd, that food looks so good. As do you, of course ! Those shoes are incredible

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like sooo much fun... and you look chic :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shoes are amazing. And that looks like an AMAZING art show, Wish I can attend one. but I guess no one would accept a 16year old in. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. god i would do anything to see sonic youth!


    great photos babe

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like an amazing day!! I love your outfit and your shoes!! xxoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooove your shoes!

    Joelle xox

    http://joelleabelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. as always your outfits and hair 'electric shock' me, and i adore the rich colours and culture that your surrounded by in your everyday.

    thankyou so much for linking me by the way love! let me and constance know if your ever over in the uk. it would be great for a chin waggle with cheap champagne

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. you always have more fun when you didn't care about the outfit (that's something that happens to me at least...)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love your images. Your wedges look really cool too.
    Gracie,
    foxvoxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i LOOOOVE your leather jacket. <3 you always look so damn cool and fabulous at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look stunning love the photos

    ReplyDelete
  12. You always look like you are having fun! I really enjoy reading about what you get up to!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello pretty girl! I've linked you too :-) xxoxooxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome! Looove your outfit especially the shoes! And you missed Sonic Youth? Damnit I would be bummed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Je découvre ton blog et j'adore.

    Tu es magnifique et j'adore ton style.

    I'll come back, sure !!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved