Tax Talk

Mar 4, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Grey Cardigan- AA, Leggings-AA, Black V neck- AA, Sheer Zipup- PIKO 1988, gloves- AA,
Vintage boots- Joan and David.

I have to admit My outfits these days have been...


borrriinnnggg

I'm terribly sorry for that. I need & want to add color into my life. No more black, OK.
Today was spent with Lindsay at work talking about taxes.

Are clothes tax deductible??
What about all the yoghurt's I buy from Starbucks while at work?
So many unanswered questions!
I need answers and I need a professional to give me a good tax refund that way I can buy some new heels!...but we all know that as soon as i get my check in the mail, I am going to save it for more important things..like France and saving up for all the wonderful things I shall be doing over in the land of oh la la

12 comments:

  1. I love your minimal style. You tend to add edge to it. You're very pretty too! Thanks for stopping by SheWearSheShares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jesus christ you are gorgeous. i just browsed your blog, i love the style of your photos. i am thinking you work for AA too given the location of several of your photos? in any case, following you now.

    i especially love those boots.
    xo
    v

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this comfy cool look! haha if you work in fashion, I heard magazines and some fashion related stuff is tax deductible....wonder if that is true!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not boring at all, this outfit is lovely, you look like a ballerina. Effortless.
    Omg you're going to france??? So jealous!
    Romany
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah Biarritz whith his amazing waves(l)


    http://daily-women.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. no not boring at all. It looks like something fresh from the runway. And i love your hair. Wish i have hair like yours.


    I am Denise Katipunera

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just had a flick through your blog and your lookbook - You are gorgeous with great outfits and style! Going to add you to my links on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. o wowww, thats really cool you grew up in paris. I'm going in July to live with my boyfriend. I met him when he came to my school for study abroad, he's french. He's a car designer at Citroen...so i'll be staying with him and trying to do my freelance illustration over there. No, I don't know French, just some basics that I've picked up on, but will be taking classes over there for sure. I'm excited and nervous at the same time! I love Paris though, I think it will be great. Maybe we can meet up eventually when we are both there!

    xxxnicole

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow super tenue!! tes boots sonr vraiment terribles, pour te répondre je fais ma 3eme année de licence à Madrid (en erasmus);)

    ReplyDelete
  10. these looks are incredible, particularly the androgynous black draped look. its a 'gareth pugh' style im keen to recreate myself soon, but obviously on a charity shop budget. cant quite afford couture yet, haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sitting here thinking of something intellegant to say, but all that comes to mind is amazing and love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved