Pierce

Mar 14, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cardigan- American Apparel. Black long sleeve shirt- American Apparel. Jogging pants- Target.


So I said that one day I would post more pictures of my life....Well here is another big part of my Life, my little brother Pierce Christian Skye...



yeah I know...we just call him Pierce.



My mother must of been a little too...."happy" and decided to name him all the names my other brother Philip Charles and I wanted to give him.....Skye was my ideal :) haha.

I took all these pictures of Pierce, who is 4 years old and believes that every weekend is his birthday and Christmas is always "coming soon"...pretty cute.
His favorite song at the moment is Human Nature by Micheal Jackson. He like to take pictures of me, so sometimes the pictures on my blog are from him.

x

16 comments:

  1. your brother has the most incredible name ! I wish my parents could have been that considerate when naming me !
    also ! i sent you an email in response to the one you sent me about the feature for your blog ! i hope you got it, as my email has been a bit wacky lately !

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...
    i think both your brothers names are cool. they both have that prestigious feel to it. you know what i mean?
    like apolo aton ohno, zsa zsa gabor or Valerie June Carter Cash

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little photographer at only 4 years old?? Amazing, hopefully his talent blossoms. :)
    Such a cutie. Simply stunning photos as usual.
    Romany
    xx
    p.s. thanks so much for the award, gorgeous! You're a sweetie, I'll get onto that right away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so so cute!!! i have a little sister and she will be four next week. perhaps her and pierce should date in 20 years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! i want to pinch those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely beauitful photos..love the landscape one!

    bespok.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww he was like me when I was young, but he's much more stylish. I believed it was my birthday everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. simply adorable.
    cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. these photos are adorable!
    I am so sorry, i've only seen your comment now. eventhough it is weeks ago.
    shame they dont have it in your size (the h&m shoes)
    I am so happy with them. they are very comfortable
    anyway!
    love your blog! I'll follow you!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. your brother is so cute and i like the name skye..
    gorgeous photos!


    xoxo cla

    ReplyDelete
  11. cette série photo est pire que magnifique !
    j'adore :)

    xx
    cheeky girl

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok girl BOTH of your brothers are adorable :] I love the name pierce! and yes he is a talented photographer haha you never know what he'll grow up to do! beautiful pictures

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved