Sorry that I have not been posting as much I would normally would. Been pretty busy with work.

And also painting my nails with Audrey.
(i have the white nail polish on and my fingers look a tad bit gross...i kept trying to space my finger apart...but it just looks like an alien)
I have also yet to chose a winner for my LookBook Contest. I shall chose one tonight when I'm done working. Thank you all for your wonderful submissions


  1. nice blog!
    I follow you <3
    Do you follow me back =)?


  2. Silahkan kunjungi website poker online indonesia terbaik dan terpercaya. Dapatkan bonus jackpot yang besar disini. Selain itu raih promo-promo yang berlaku setiap eventnya.

  3. Get your luck jackpot on best poker online ! Share this moment now!


I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved